Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Another Contributor

I couldn't help myself.

After seeing a well thought out rant on Google+, and having followed him for the last few weeks, I've invited Félix to contribute to this blog.

There's a couple of reasons for this:

  • It'd be great to foster new and interesting relationships outside of Google+.
  • I loved his rant - an interesting comparison between the anti-cheating measures taken in secondary and tertiary education.
  • This blog could probably do with a bit more content.
And guidelines? I've never really thought about it before. The only guideline I could think of was a disclaimer at the beginning of any posts that aren't children friendly...

So welcome Félix...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks. I'll try to do write an Hello World post within the week...

    ReplyDelete